iPets Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the staff!

Go down

Meet the staff! Empty Meet the staff!

Post  champeo Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:31 pm

Get to know the staff who make this website happen! Scroll down to read all about them.

champeo- Hi, I'm champeo. I'm a dude who lives in the United States. I play two musical instruments, the trumpet and piano, and I LOVE history. I actually find history textbooks from school entertaining. I love to read, my favorite books are Bridge to Terabithia (a true classic) and the Harry Potter series. I am a practicing Christian, and I also love my pets. I have four. A miniature schnauzer named Champ, a cockatiel named Bella, a toad named Patch, and a betta fish named Hermes. I spend a chunk of my freetime taking care of them. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is noodles. Feel free to send me a PM and befriend me, or ask for help! I don't bite.

Hawkbelly-

tornadofan2- I'm a girl, 13 years old and live in the Netherlands. I'm shy in general but like to talk from time to time. I love animals, especially wolves and Killer Whales. I have one dog, a Jack Russel terrier, a brown frog and two bearded dragons. I have a brother, and my brother and I love to draw. We draw much like animals, houses, almost everything. We do much together and are really close together. I'm much on the computer to talk to my friends and I do much with my animals. Like walk with them and I love to spoil them. I'm better in English then my own language Dutch. So... This is me Smile

alys23-

xHIPSTERtoolx- Hello there, I am a 16 year old girl who lives in the middle of nowhere and a little bit farther. I live with my dad and my stepmonster with 2 stepbrothers, I have one biological brother who lives with my mom and she is engaged to this butt head who has a son. So I'm the youngest out of all of them, sadly. Anyways I love to draw and I've been doing it my whole life but didn't get serious about it until 3 years ago when I started roleplaying and reading the warriors series. Though I've grow out of the series I haven't forgotten it. Now I am a highschooler that draws anime and listens to terrible music, looks up to Kevin Smith and Ron English as role models, and has no life. Yeah life is good.

Starflower- Hello. I'm a girl, who loves to read and draw. My favourite subject in school would be Reading or Literature. I love horses, even though I don't get to be around them much. I love fantasy, and some of my favourite series are the Kingdom Series and the Knights of Arrethtrae series. I love Lord of the Rings, and can't wait for the new Hobbit movie! I am a Christian. I have one dog, a Mini Schnauzer named Yank. And that's me.

Emerald123- Hello fellow members of iPets! I love: animals, role playing, and reading. Right now I am reading the Warriors series by: Erin Hunter. I read whenever I can, and also like too help out fellow players of IPets. Something I'm really bad at is explaining things. Even something really simple! Razz Yet I try as hard as I can to explain anything. I am always willing to chat or Role Play with anyone. I will be happy to spread happiness and cheer all over iPets!
champeo
champeo
Admin

Taurus Posts : 24

http://ipetsonline.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum