iPets Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is me, tornadofan2

Go down

This is me, tornadofan2 Empty This is me, tornadofan2

Post  tornadofan2 Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 am

Hello there, I'm tornadofan2.
I'm a girl, 13 years old and live in the Netherlands. I'm a quiet and shy girl who loves to be alone and reads books most of the time. Especially Harry Potter, or books about nature and animals. My favourite animal is the Wolf.
I live the most in my own world, I know it sounds a bit weird. Whenever I close my eyes, I'm back in my own world. Wolves roaming around and playing pups. I have much fantasy, imagination and love to write stories. I love to be in nature, and I can hear the whispering of the trees. It's an ancient language, but I discovered what they say. I know it sounds weird, one word to describe me is 'weird'. I love to makes pictures of nature, and know much about plants and animals.
I have an imagination friend, it's a wolf wich I totally love and she is always with me. She is big, almost twice as big as a normal wolf. She is all pink, and skin over bones. She has a rat tail, with three grey spikes on the end. She has long nails on her paws, and big sharp teeth. She has piercing yellow eyes, really bright and ram/demon horns on her head that are grey also. She has a grey(ish)/white bandage around her muzzle, and speaks without opening her mouth. She has two spikes on each elbow, and she has four elbows because she has four legs. The spikes on her elbows are grey to. She always gives me advise when I need it, and is always with me.
Bone Ripper is her name, this is here, drawns by myself:
This is me, tornadofan2 Pictur10
And this me is me! Very Happy
tornadofan2
tornadofan2

Aquarius Posts : 19

http://roleplaywithme.freeforums.org/memberlist.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum