iPets Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~iPets Gazette! January 2012, Volume 1, Issue 1

Go down

~iPets Gazette! January 2012, Volume 1, Issue 1 Empty ~iPets Gazette! January 2012, Volume 1, Issue 1

Post  champeo Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Welcome to the inaugural edition of the iPets Gazette, your #1 source on all things iPets! Read this, and future editions, to get all your information.

Linearts, by champeo

As the website begins to accelerate, I am proud to announce that we already have some linearts made! Starflower, one of our artists, has made some bird linearts. They will be used for a long time, colored in many different ways as adoptables, I hope, so iPets's bird linearts are made by Starflower. Possibly future linearts are Cat linearts by Hawkbelly, fish linearts by tornadofan2, and more. Very Happy

iPets Referral Rewards, by champeo

iPets has referral rewards! Did you know that? Bet you didn't. For every four members you recruit, you will receive a custom-made pet from one of our artists. The members you recruit must all PM me or Hawkbelly, telling me you recruited them, and then, our art team will get working on your custom. So get people to join! Smile

Mascot Selections, by champeo

As I'm sure most of you know, mascot selections are ongoing! Polls are running on threads that have information; If you haven't yet voted, make sure you do! Because which ever pet wins champeo's mascot poll, and Hawkbelly's mascot poll, will be the mascots of iPets, so make your voice heard. Go to the Portal, or any forum, to access the global announcement that has the poll by January 15. Very Happy

Posting Contest, by champeo

Each month, the iPets Gazette will run a contest that the newspaper staff decides on. Our first contest will be; a Posting Contest! Whoever makes the most GOOD posts in the month of January will win. Your prize? You get your username in huge, shiny letters on the next issue of the Gazette, and the honor of winning. May the best poster win! Smile

iPets Staff
Founder: champeo
Administrators: champeo & Hawkbelly
Moderators: tornadofan2 & Emerald123
Head Artist: Hawkbelly
Artists: Hawkbelly, champeo, tornadofan2, Starflower, xHIPSTERtoolx, alys23
Gazette Staff: champeo

Please PM champeo if you are interested in being a reporter or advice columnist for the iPets Gazette!

That's it for January! See you next month!
champeo
champeo
Admin

Taurus Posts : 24

http://ipetsonline.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down