iPets Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter Fan Club

2 posters

Go down

Harry Potter Fan Club Empty Harry Potter Fan Club

Post  tornadofan2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Alright... So I'm a big Harry Potter fan and I totally love all the movies and books. I've seen all movies and I love everysingle one of them. I'm a little addicted to harry Potter. I'm collecting stuff like wands, cloths, books, movies, almost everything I can get that belongs to Harry Potter, is a part of Harry Potter. And so I want to see who all is a Harry Potter fan. And now it all ends, 7 books and 8 movies. That makes me kinda sad sometimes, because I've grown up with Harry Potter, and it will always be in my memories.

Form:
Username:
Have you read all the books:
Have you seen all the movies:
What is your favourite book or movie:
Who is your favourite character:

Form:
Username: tornadofan2
Have you read all the books: No... I've read the first book, and the last book.
Have you seen all the movies: Yes, all the movies atleast 5 times. I'm adicted to watching them.
What is your favourite book or movie: My all time favourite is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the movie. And especially part two. It looks so sad how Hogwarts get's detroyed, and how Harry goes to the Forbidden Forest to face Voldemort. I think it's a really good movie.
Who is your favourite character: Well, Harry, Hermoine, Ron and Neville are my all time favourites. Then you have Ginny, Fred and George. And Voldemort ofcourse.

Members:
tornadofan2

Last edited by champeo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No need to double post. :D)
tornadofan2
tornadofan2

Aquarius Posts : 19

http://roleplaywithme.freeforums.org/memberlist.php

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter Fan Club Empty Re: Harry Potter Fan Club

Post  champeo Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Form
Username: champeo
Have you read all the books: Definitely! Smile
Have you seen all the movies: Of course! Smile
What is your favourite book or movie: My favorite book- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Favorite movie- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Who is your favourite character: Bellatrix Lestrange, Luna Lovegood, The Weasley twins, Horace Slughorn, and Albus Dumbledore.

I love Harry Potter.
champeo
champeo
Admin

Taurus Posts : 24

http://ipetsonline.myadopts.com

Back to top Go down